This loan is intended for living expenses of graduate/postgraduate students or public/private high school students in Croatia or abroad. You can use it to cover, for example, monthly apartment rental expenses, food, pocket money, etc. It can also be used to finance seminars, workshops or other additional education or retraining in Croatia and abroad. The loan is payable to the current account in monthly tranches.
Parents who chose this method to finance their child’s education in another city; individuals studying in a foreign country; individuals pursuing additional schooling or retraining, etc..
- Interest rate from 6.06% (EIR from 6.44%**)
- Possibility of loan repayment after completion of studies, with only interest on the drawn portion payable during loan utilisation term
- No control of loan utilisation
- Monthly disbursements up to HRK 3,500
- Loan amount: from EUR 500 to 30,000
- Repayment term: up to 10 years
- Interest rate:
- 6.06%* (EIR 6.44%**) for persons with income paid to an account with Splitska banka
- 6.76%* (EIR 7.31%**) for persons with income not paid to an account with Splitska banka
- Fees (can be paid from the loan):
- 0.5% (min. HRK 200) for persons with income paid to an account with Splitska banka
- 1% (min. HRK 200) for persons with income not paid to an account with Splitska banka
- You can use a grace period up to 12 months (not included in the repayment term), during which you have to pay only interest at the nominal interest rate
* Variable interest rate loans are calculated as the sum of the variable 6M EURIBOR and unchangeable (fixed) part. EURIBOR is determined 30 days prior to the first day of application and is valid for the next 6 months.
**EIR is calculated for the maximum repayment period, loan amount of 10.000 EUR and belonging fee.
Above conditions are valid till July 31,2017