According to its features and nature, OTP Meridian 20 Fund is a stock fund, which means that it prevailingly invests into stock, and is therefore a high-risk fund.
Fund’s characteristics and objectives
- high yield over a longer period of time
- appropriate diversification of investments, mainly within the regional stock markets
- adequate liquidity of the investment and a standing option of liquidation of units
- low transaction fee and access to the markets otherwise inaccessible to most individual investors
- minimum initial investment: EUR equivalent of HRK 3.000,00, each subsequent minimum investment: EUR equivalent of HRK 300.00 (if the investor has not withdrawn the initial investment)
- currency denomination: EUR
- payment in the Fund possible in EUR or HRK
Find out more about funds HERE.