According to its features and nature, OTP Index Fund is a stock fund, which means that it prevailingly invests into stock, and is therefore a high-risk fund.
Fund’s characteristics and objectives
- high yield over a longer period of time
- appropriate diversification of investments within the Croatian stock market
- adequate liquidity of the investment and a standing option of liquidation of units,
- low transaction fee and management fee
- Fund’s majority investment structure known in advance
- the investment objective of the Fund is to replicate the Zagreb Stock Exchange index - CROBEX.
- currency denomination: HRK
- minimum initial investment: HRK 3,000.00, each subsequent minimum investment HRK 300.00 (if the investor has not withdrawn the initial investment)
Find out more about funds HERE.