A mortgage loan is a loan secured by mortgage on real property. You can use it as a general-purpose loan, as a regular cash loan or for a specific purpose, such as to refinance existing debts.
Clients who can offer a real property as loan collateral.
Loan amount: 10.000-150.000 EUR / 75.000-1.125.000 HRK
- 4.46% EUR (6M NRS1 EUR + 3.85 p.p.)/5.64% HRK (6M NRS1 + 5.02 p.p.) - for repayment term 36-120 months
- 4.96% (6M NRS1 EUR + 4.35 p.p.)/6.14% HRK (6M NRS1 + 5.52 p.p.) - for repayment terms 121-240 months
EIR:5.06% (calculated for repayment term of 120 months and loan amount of 50.000 EUR), 6.09% (calculated for repayment term of 120 months and loan amount of 760.000 kuna). Free of charge.
- no need to prove the loan purpose
- bigger amounts than with the special offer cash loan
- possibility of financing personal investments not covered by a specific-purpose loan