The credit card consumer loan can be used with certain merchants having a contract with Splitska banka. All you need is a current account where your regular monthly income is paid and a deferred debit card. The loan amount and monthly annuity are expressed in kuna.
Bank clients with regular monthly income and deferred debit card holders.
- using loans without the need to go to the bank
- no notarization expenses
- no guarantors or other collateral required
- loan amount: from 1,000 to 30,000 HRK
- Fixed interest rate: 8,79% (EIR 9,27)*
- Repayment period: 2 years
- Without fee
- The client can have several sub-lines of credit with one or several different merchants up to the approved credit limit
- The deferred debit card limit is not reduced by the approved loan amount
- Loan authorization and signing of the Consumer Loan Agreement at points of sale of merchants having an arrangement with the Bank
- Disbursement: in HRK, to the seller’s giro account (CNB’s middle exchange rate)
- Repayment: in monthly annuities payable in HRK (CNB’s middle exchange rate), by debiting the current account on the 20th day of the month and with notice on the account statement
- The client receives the loan repayment schedule from the Bank
*EIR is calculated for amount of 30.000kn, 2 years repayment period, without fee