Direct debit cards are cards where the amount paid at the point of sale or withdrawn at an ATM account is directly debited to your account. They can be contracted for giro accounts, foreign currency accounts or current accounts.
Why use Direct Debit Cards?
- easy spending control based on monthly account movement and balance statements
- time saving through direct payment at points of sale without the need for prior cash withdrawals
- security as there is no need to carry big cash amounts
- simple online purchase of goods and services
- simple international payments without the need for currency conversion
Select your card: