Depending on when you want to pay your expenses, we can offer your debit cards, deferred debit and credit cards. You can use the cards for cash withdrawals and payment for products and services at almost all points of sale in Croatia and abroad.
Why use cards?
- to pay for goods and services at points of sale
- to withdraw cash at ATMs and buy GSM coupons free of banking charge
- for online purchases, hotel bookings, flight ticket reservations, etc.
- to reduce the need to carry big cash amounts
- no need for currency conversion when paying abroad
Useful information, telephone numbers
- Missing card (lost, stolen, withheld at the ATM): 021/ 347-200
- Client complaints: 021/ 304-498; 304-472
- Merchant complaints: 021/ 304-472; 304-498
- Authorisation: 021/ 347-200
- Free information line: 0800 02 10 (0-24)
Visa Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS) provides assistance in unexpected situations.
If you card gets lost or stolen, you will bear no liability for expenses resulting from card abuse after mandatory report to the Card Centre (Ulica Domovinskog rata 61, 21000 Split).