SPLITSKA BANKA BNAs: DIRECT ACCOUNT CREDIT OF CASH PAYMENTS/DEPOSITS
Splitska banka has put into operation 8 BNAs (bunch note acceptors) within its ATM network. BNAs enable retail and corporate clients to make payments/deposits of cash and have the amounts credited immediately to their current account, credit card account or business account. Thanks to this state-of-the-art technology, envelopes are no longer required (like with Cash Deposit Machines). Instead, clients can directly deposit bundles of up to 50 mixed banknotes (no coins!) in denominations of 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1 000 kuna (in a single transaction), which are counted by the BNA without human intervention within 8 to 10 seconds. The client is asked to verify the amount of deposit, which is then automatically credited to the client's account balance.
Cash deposits can be performed with the following card issued by the Bank:
- Retail client debit cards: Visa Electron and Maestro
- Deferred debit cards: Visa Classic, MasterCard Standard, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum
- Credit cards: Visa and MasterCard revolving
- Visa Business Electron cards for legal entities
- Ritam cards of natural persons linked to a kuna account
- Personal card for BNA service at ATMs (for entities only)
The daily limit for retail card payments is HRK 7 000 and the transactions is free of charge. The daily limit for corporate card payments is HRK 70 000 and subject to a fee charged according to the Schedule of Charges. Instructions for use
PAYMENT SLIPS WITH 2D BARCODES
The payment of payments slips with 2D barcodes is enabled only for payment slips of natural persons and with any Splitska banka card (and shortly also with other banks cards!). Up to 10 payment slips can be settled in one transaction. Payments are subject to a fee charged according to the Schedule of Charges. Instructions for Use
- If any irregularities are noticed, the client should contact the branch.
- The client is required to fill in the standard complaints form, which is e-mailed to ATM Monitoring.
- ATM Monitoring deals further with the complaints in collaboration with the branch.